24-25 SEPTEMBER 2020
Biotech Atelier is the European Biotech conference bringing together all stakeholders from Biotechnology, Healthcare, Life Science, Pharma, IT and Business sectors to promote innovation, collaboration, and cooperation. We are expecting 70+ speakers from 20+ countries and 500+ attendees from across Europe and worldwide.
Our mission is to connect the dots, promote innovation and spark cross-industry and cross-regional collaboration opportunities. With this aim, we are hosting the annual conference, complemented by satellite events throughout the year. By doing so, we unite and focus the interests on an international level and serve as the main networking platform for the region. We see international collaboration and cooperation between science and industry as the key to successful development acceleration.
Following the success of the conference in 2018 and 2019, Biotech Atelier 2020 will feature an additional day, an extended range of discussion topics and more international presence than ever before.
You and everyone from your network, who is interested in and connected with Biotechnology are welcome to join us at this high-profile international forum on 24th and 25th September – entirely virtual (via Cisco WebEx) and free of charge.
Key topics for 24th September 2020:
– Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
– Digital Health and Artificial Intelligence
– Real-World Evidence (RWE)
– Personalized Medicine
– COVID-19: the new reality
– Biotechnology – Innovation and Investment
– Clinical Trials
– Digital Therapeutics
– Regulation: Medicinal Products, Medical Devices, Cosmetics
– Patient Centricity
Key topics for 25th September 2020:
– Future of Clinical Trials, AI and Data
– Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
– Innovations in Medicine – ATMPs
– Plant Biotechnology
– Water and Biotechnology
– Research Infrastructures
– Students Poster Session (supported by Pfizer)
Find out more and register today: https://biotech-atelier.com/