Practical sessions will allow participants to process training datasets and apply appropriate statistical methods in their analyses. There will be no opportunity to work with your own data during the course.
During this course you will learn about:
- NGS sequencing technologies
- Quality control methods for cleaning raw read data
- Alignment of reads to a reference genome
- File format conversion and processing
- Tools for variant calling
- Methodologies for variant annotation
- Data resources for genomics data
Friday 28 June 2019
Visit the website for more information and registration!
Venue: European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) – Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, United Kingdom